Preliminary Task- Script
This script is for the conversation scene:
*Lollie enters room via corridor entrance*
Lollie: Now to find out what you know *Removes bag from head
(Prolong scene for audience to look at Ben*
Ben: Well I can tell you that your style is way out!
Lollie: *Stunned*/ that’s not what I meant and you know it
*Slams table*
Ben: Ah, you wanted to know what songs *Gets cut off*
Lollie: What do you know about me?
Ben: I already told you everything I know *Panicked*, your
style is way out! I mean ‘WHAT ARE THOSE?’
Lollie: Ponytails! *Pause*, Wait, Stop. Well no matter,
you’ll never escape out of those bindings
Ben: What these *Presents ropes- Pause –Stands up and begins
walking out the door*
Lollie: No stop *Begins chasing on tricycle*
However during filming, we were unable to get a tricycle and so we improvised on the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment